Our goal for working with our industry collaborators is to create fulfilling and effective partnerships. Their input enhances our research and work and has become a key part of TRIO’s success and achievements.
- GEICAM is a National Cooperative Group with an extensive network within Spain. TRIO has worked closely with GEICAM since 2002 and has utilized their services for many trials, including registration trials.
- Breast Cancer Trials (formerly ANZ-BCTG) is a National Cooperative Group with a network of investigators and sites within Australia and New Zealand. TRIO has been working closely with Breast Cancer Trials since 2002 and have utilized their central operational services for many of our trials, one of them being a registration trial.
- HungaroTrial is a clinical research organization with expertise and operational capabilities in Hungary, Croatia, Czech Republic and Slovakia. TRIO has been working closely with HungaroTrial since 2006 and have utilized their services for many of our trials, one of them being a registration trial.
- Cromos Pharma is a regional clinical research organization that specializes in biopharmaceutical clinical monitoring & outsourcing to Geоrgia, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Baltic States, countries of Eastern Europe and Israel. TRIO has been working closely with Cromos since 2008, specifically in the Ukraine and Russia.
- KCSG is a National Cooperative Group with a network in South Korea. TRIO has worked with KCSG sites since 2000. The collaboration has been successful in terms of accrual and data quality.
- Cancer Trials Ireland is National Cooperative Group with a network of investigators and sites with central operational capabilities in Ireland. TRIO has worked with Cancer Trials Ireland (formerly ICORG) since 2002 many trials, some of which were registration trials.
If your organization wishes to learn more about TRIO, feel free to contact us.